1. Each student should be equipped with all the necessessities when the school year begins.
2. Any correspondence relating to the child should be address to the Principal.
3. Parent’s co-operation in all matters relating to students is the primary requisite to make student show good progress.
1. Students less than 75% of attendance will not be allowed to sit in the Pre-Final Examination.
2. Application for absence/leave should reach to the Principal immediately when the student return to school or else a fine of Rs.10/- will be realized per day.
3. No student is allowed to leave school premises without the permission of the Principal.
4. Any damage done to the school property should be made good by the student concerned.
5. Students are strictly prohibited from bringing in/using mobile phones in school campus.
6. Students should maintain discipline, regularity and decency.
7. School calendar, Badge and I.D. card must be in the possession of the student.
8. No literature like comics/magazines, pictures, novels books etc. other than the approved ones, will be allowed to be brought in the school.
9. Immorality, irregularity, fighting, cheating, using of bad language, stealing, interference in the school administration, disrespect to the teacher, disrespect to any religion or community, serious misconduct or objectionable behavior (even outside the school premises) by a student will justify his/her dismissal from the school.
10. It is obligatory for all the students to take part in all the extra-curricular activities of the school.
11. Parents, guardians or relatives are not allowed to meet their ward during the school working hour without prior permission from the Principal.
12. Every student must wear clean, complete and correct uniform daily. No student with incomplete/wrong uniform will be allowed to attend class.
13. Students indulging in smoking, chewing of pan, talab, alcoholic drinks or any sort of drugs/intoxicants will be expelled from the school immediately.
14. Unfair means during examination is strictly prohibited.
15. No costly/showy/ jewellery items like bangles, necklace, earring etc. are allowed in the school campus.
16. Certificates, concession forms, recommendation letters etc. will be issued only after one week from the date of submission of application for the same.