Admission Form: Download Here
The names of the students for admission are provisionally registered at the time of issuing application form for Class – XI admission.
However, the registration of student is no guarantee for his or her admission.
All admission to the school will be allowed/done after a test/interview.
Before a candidate is allowed to sit for admission test/ to face interview he/she should produce original Mark Sheet as proof of his/her having passed the HSLC/equivalent examination. If a student is declared fit for admission, the guardian has to deposited the required fees within the stipulated period announced, failing which his/her selection should be treated as cancelled. In case a candidate is absence continuously for two weeks after admission, his/her seat is declared vacant and the fee deposited is forfeited.
A student is liable for his/her name removed at any stage if any entry of any document is founded incorrect. The Principal also reserves the right to accept or reject an application without assigning any reason.
i) 4 (four) attested photo copies of certificate
ii) 4 (four) attested photo copies of Mark Sheet.
iii) 4 (four) attested photo copies of admit card.
iv) Migration certificate/eligibility certificate for students passed from boards other than BOSEM.
v) Original character certificate.
vi) 2 (two) copies of recent passport along with 2(two) stamp size photograph.
i) Students who passed the HSLC examination with 80% minimum in aggregate will be given free admission Fee, Tuition Fee for one academic session. If he/she fails to get 80% marks in the aggregate in the class XI examination, he/she is not entitled to the free studentship i.e. tuition fee for Class-XII shall be taken. In case the student fails in Class-XI examination and claims for re-admission in Class-XI, he/she shall not be given
the free studentship.
ii) If a student who did not get free studentship in Class XI and passed Class XI examination conducted by the school with 80% in the aggregate he/she will be given free tuition fee.
iii) Students who rank in the monthly and term test shall be given prizes.
1. Annual Fee and monthly tuition fee of June must be paid at the time of Admission.
2. Monthly tuition fee must be paid on or before 5th of every month. Fees can be paid for several months together in advance. Those who do not pay fees for two months consecutively will not be allowed to sit in the class. A fine of Rs. 50/- will be charged per month for late payment.
3. No student will be allowed to sit for the Examination without clearing the entire fee due. Admit cards will be issued to that effect to every student.
4. Any student leaving he school during the year will have to clear all the fees till the end of the term.
5. Students joining the school in the middle of the year on special ground will have to pay fees from the beginning of the academic session.
6. Students whose fees are long overdue (four months consecutively) are liable to have their name struck off the school.