Apart from the day school residential facility is provided. It will be both for boys and girls of classes I to X. The hostel is run under a group of experienced & dedicated teachers. Boarders will be divided into four houses. Each house will be made under master and the concerned house master will strictly supervise his/her house students from morning till night.
1. Priority will be given in order of merit/outside Local Area.
2. A resident student who has failed in his promotion examination will not be re-admitted in the hostel. .
Boarders are expected to live together respecting each other and helping each other’s needs and participation in the various activities of the hostel.
An experienced hostel superintendent and a house master will be in-charge to look after the needs of boarders and maintain discipline.
1. Any student who leaves the school premises without OUTPASS (Permission) will be dismissed from the school/Hostel immediately.
2. Boarders must be punctual in the daily activities of hostel/school i.e. class study, P.T. & games, lunch, supper etc.
3. No students will be permitted to meet visitors other than those approved by the parents (name given in the admission form).
4. Students are not allowed to keep money, jewellery or costly articles with them. The school will not be held responsible for the loss of such articles.
5. Every article used by a boarder must be marked with his/her full name.
6. Students are expected to keep hostel & his/her surrounding clean & tidy.
7. The concerned students will be held responsible for any damage done to the school/hostel property. The bill for repair or replacement will be sent to the parents.
8. No letters, Parcels money orders should be received without the knowledge of the hostel superintendent.
9. Food should be taken together in the dining hall. On no account should food be taken into hostel rooms.
10. Silence must be observed in the hostel rooms after 9:30 P.M.
11. Boarders, after joining hostel are liable to be removed if found undesirable due to lack of physical fitness and development of harmful habits.
1. A fresh application is needed every year.
2. Admission will be finalized after an interview with the parents.
1. All students should return to the hostel at 3:00 P.M. just the day before school re-opens.
2. Only the person mentioned in the application form can visit the student during visiting hours.
3. Habitual late comers will be dismissed from the school.
Parents/ Guardians may visit their wards twice in a month i.e. on second & fourth Sunday of the month from (2 p.m. to 5 p.m. ) in Summer and from (1 p.m. to 4 p.m.) in Winter.
Physical training & Games:
1. Brown half pant, blue track suit
2. Blue collar T-shirt
3. White canvas shoes.
4. White socks
Failure to conform to this dress code will be treated as indiscipline and wearing of ornaments and valuable are strictly prohibited.
The school will provide facilities for games under experienced physical instructor. Outdoor games will be played regularly in the afternoon.
The school will engage part time Medical Officer treating routine case of illness.
The boarders will be given a well balanced diet (including meat, fish and eggs). Breakfast, lunch, supper and afternoon snack will be a regular feature of nutrition provided. Students who fall ill will be provided with food as prescribed by the physician.
The school will have vacation for roughly two months in an academic Session as stated below:
Summer Vacation : June
Winter Vacation : December
During the vacation the parents of residential studies will make arrangement to take their children home and bring them back on time. Failure to do so may result in the imposition of a fine.
However, if a student has fallen sick during the vacation the parent should notify the Principal of the school.
Absence from the school will retard the progress of the student. Hence, leave of absence may be granted only on the following grounds.
1. Serious illness or death of a very near relative.
2. A religious ceremony in which his/her presence is indispensable.
Application for leave should be sent by the parents well in advance whenever possible. A student’s name will be struck off the roll if he/she is without leave for 15 days.
If parents want to withdraw their wards during the academic year, they will pay the amount due up to the end of that term.
1. One Trunk
2. Blanket Quilt
3. One Pillow
4. Pillow cover(2)
5. One mattress (6”×24”)
6. Mosquito Net (1)
7. Bed Sheets (2)
8. Brown Half Pant (1) & blue track suit (1)
9. White Canvas shoe (1)
10. Black Shoe (1)
11. Towels (2)
12. Black Socks (2)
13. White Shocks (2)
14. White Half Shirt (2)
15. Blue half collar T-shirt (1)
16. Bathroom Slipper (1)
17. Handkerchief (4)
18. Steel plate (1)
19. Steel Curry bowl (1)
20. Tumbler (1)
21. Bucket (1)
22. Mug (1)
23. Tub (1)
24. Toileteries: Such as bathing soap case, hair oil, comb, washing soap, 6 hangers, shoe polish etc.